|Product Name||Titan Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
|Dimensions||53" wide and weighs 35 lbs|
|Type||Wall mounted pull up bar|
|Exercises||Pull ups, chin ups, straight dips, levers, muscle ups and more|
Today, we want to introduce you with Titan Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar. This one is a solid and sturdy pull up bar for every athlete. You won’t be disappointed while using this bar because it is a dream of every athlete.
Listen very closely now. You can perform almost every upper-body exercise known to a man. Our favourite thing about this bar is that you can easily perform muscle ups. Did you hear it? You can perform muscle ups in your home whenever you want.
I have this beast in my garage, and this beast has been serving me since my beginnings with training.
I’m pleased with Titan Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar that I want to share my review with you.
Features and Specifications of Titan Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar
- Capacity up to 500 lbs
- You can set it up vertically or horizontally
- Can be mounted on concrete walls or wood
- Height adjustability
- Weighs 35 lbs
- Length of the bar is 53 inches
- Once you mount this beast, it won’t go anywhere. This product is sturdy as hell.
- I’ve been using the bar almost every day for more than two years, and it is still functional without any error.
- You can adjust the height of the bar.
- It can be set up vertically or horizontally.
- It is easy to add an additional equipment on it, like gymnastic rings and bands which will improve your training experience.
- Very versatile product – a complete home gym. You can perform almost every upper-body exercise on it, including muscle up.
- Price is great when you compare with other bars. Other bars are often more expensive but don’t provide any additional value.
- You can put additional weight on you without feeling that the bar will crash.
- Wide grip while doing pull ups
Like I said before, I don’t have many bad things to mention about this pull up bar.
- I found it a little tricky to set up this bar because some parts didn’t fit well
- You need to have a specific room for this product. A garage will do a great job. Otherwise, it’s hard to set up this bar.
- This product is not portable.
Customer Reviews and Scores
The Titan Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar is our first choice when it comes to pulling up bars. A lot of people are using doorway pull up bars. Those bars are great, but you can’t compare it with this beast. Once you mount it on your wall, it won’t go anywhere. You don’t need to worry about slipping or falling. That is not a case with Titan Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar.
I found 37 customer reviews on Amazon.com at the time of writing this reviews and customers awarded the Titan Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar with 4.3 out of 5 stars.
The majority of real buyers awarded this product with 4 or 5 stars. The exact number is 84%. Only a minority of customers have some bad experiences, not with the pull up bar, but with delivery and set up.
Let’s see what some pleased customers said about this product. One customer said, “Don’t waste your $ buying the Rogue bars these are as good. I’m a fitness pro take it from me.” Other buyer said, “Well made, very solid piece. Works great in the garage.”
Other buyers who awarded this product with 3 or fewer stars weren’t pleased with delivery and bar setup. One unsatisfied buyer said, “The parts don’t fit together.”
The customer reviews are positive overall, and it is easy for me to recommend you the Titan Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar.
In summary, the Titan Wall Mounted Pull Up Bar is a best buy pull up bar for a low budget. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a home gym equipment then, this bar is a perfect choice for you. For less than 100$, you’ll get a complete gym for your home workouts. This bar is safe and durable. We like to say – once you buy it, it will last forever.